Saturday, July 12, 2014

Another Friday of Portraiture. The sun was out and the music was blaring at the market this week. 
Locals were everywhere and I was in the middle of it all. Surrounded by artist like, Molly, Char, Dan, Sebastian, Kristin and a star appearance by Phyllis Shafer. Any day is a good day at the market but being able to see and laugh with all my mentors and friends made this day go from good to great. I had a lot of people who wanted to sit together for two at a time. I think they enjoy being able to talk to each other and it does take some stress off of me. This coming week is the Celebrity Golf Tournament at my work so I won't make it to the market again until the following week and I do believe that will be right when my highschool sweet heart Bryn is flying in from New York. 
CHEERS


Portrait of Charlotte Castillo 





Charlotte Castillo & I. She is a fellow alumni of LTCC and also went to Sonoma State the same school I'm considering for my bachelors. A wonderful addition to this years market and an inspiration to me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment